This post contains affiliate links.
I’m very happy with the 17th Avenue theme and the service I have received. My friends are completely blown away by the site:
“Just took a brief glance and the site looks really amazing. Very professional and yet inviting and personal. I’m very impressed by the whole look, theme and layout.”
Those are the words of the first person who saw my new site.
Apart from a gorgeous, catchy design, 17th Avenue offers TOP-NOTCH CUSTOMER SUPPORT. This is really important especially if you haven’t set up a site before. You can email their customer support team anytime. I emailed them quite a bit when I first set up my site and based on experience can tell you that they always respond. If needed, you can hire 17th Avenue to install and customize the website theme.
What is more, 17th Avenue offers countless SETUP TUTORIALS that are very helpful, including:
- Theme tutorials
- WordPress tutorials
- Plugin tutorials
- Plus an extensive video library
I take advantage of the wealth of resources they provide. If I have a question, I go to the support center and search the issue. If I have additional questions, I email 17th Avenue.
A 17th Avenue website theme comes with numerous perks & freebies:
- A design that automatically looks beautiful on both desktops and mobile phones
- Flexibility: It’s easy to customize the widgets, colors, and layout
- WooCommerce ready
- A theme packed with unique features that make your site stand out
- Top-notch customer support
- An enormous library of setup tutorials & videos
I’m not going to lie. It takes time to launch your first site. But if you’re willing to put time into it, 17th Avenue gives you all the tools you need to get a gorgeous, professional site off the ground.
Other posts you might like
- How to Start a Blog in 5 Easy Steps
- St. Petersburg, Florida, Is Easy to Visit without a Car!
- Vegan Chocolate Cake with Chocolate-Avocado Frosting