These keto No Bake Almond Butter Cookies are so soft and chewy. They are filled with crunchy chopped almonds and chocolate chips. No butter, no eggs, and no coconut oil needed. This healthy, dairy-free recipe is also EASY to make. What is more, each cookie only has 88 calories.
Why I love these No Bake Almond Butter Cookies with chocolate chips
Delicious and nutritious
Made without the oven, these moist keto cookies are packed with almonds. After all, they contain naturally gluten-free almond flour, almond butter, and chopped almonds. These cookies are, in other words, secretly healthy! So no need to feel guilty about making them.
No Bake Almond Butter Cookies are EASY to make
This is the perfect recipe if you are looking for a quick, easy recipe. It’s also a great cookie if you simply love the taste and texture of no-bake cookies. After all, it’s almost like eating cookie dough. There is, however, one major difference: These cookies retain their shape.
Great for healthy diets
Trending now: Mint Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies.
The ingredients in No Bake Almond Butter Cookies with chocolate chips
- Almond flour – is rich in nutrients and antioxidants such as Vitamin E and magnesium.
- Crunchy almond butter – adds crunch. It also boosts the almond content.
- Granulated sweetener of choice – Sugar or a zero-calorie sugar substitute such as monk fruit.
- Milk of choice – To keep the carbs and calories down, use unsweetened almond milk which barely has any calories.
- Sugar-free chocolate chips – These cookies are delicious with your favorite chocolate chips such as dark, semi-sweet or white chocolate chips.
- Chopped almonds (optional) – reinforce the cookie’s crunch.
How to make No Bake Almond Butter Cookies with chocolate chips
For the full recipe with measurements, see the Recipe Card below. You’ll also have these keto, no-bake cookies done in a flash.
1. Mix the almond flour, sweetener, almond butter, 3 Tbsp milk, chopped almonds and chocolate chips.
2. Then use a tablespoon or cookie scooper to form 12 cookies and put them on a plate.
3. Refrigerate for half an hour and enjoy.
Vary the ingredients in these cookies
If you like to improvise, you can definitely vary the ingredients. For example, use a different nut flour. After all, you can pulverize any nut in the blender to make a nut flour. Or try a different nut butter or type of chocolate chip.
What are keto-friendly chocolate chips?
They are chocolate chips that don’t contain refined sugar. Instead, they are sweetened with natural sugar substitutes such as stevia or monk fruit.
How to store keto No Bake Almond Butter Cookies with chocolate chips
To store: Place in a sealed container and refrigerate. Eat within 3 days.
To freeze: Place in a sealed container. Then freeze for up to 3 months.
Other popular healthy cookie recipes
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate-Chip Cookies
- Protein Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
- Easy Keto Marzipan Cookies
- Low-Carb Chocolate Pie Crust
- Almond Flour Pumpkin Cookies
- Mini Stollen: Low Carb, Big Flavor
No Bake Almond Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chips
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Mixing spoon
- 1 Plate or cookie sheet to place the cookies in the refrigerator
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sweetener of choice I use zero-calorie monk fruit. For a low-sugar cookie, use only 2 Tbsp.
- ¼ cup crunchy almond butter Microwave it for a few seconds so it's runny.
- ¼ cup sugarfree semi-sweet chocolate chips or your favorite chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons milk of choice To keep the carbs down, I recommend using unsweetened almond milk. Be careful not to add too much milk. You want the cookies to be moist enough so you can easily shape them in your hands. You don't want runny dough.
- Mix the almond flour, sweetener, and almond butter.
- Mix in 3 tablespoons of milk.
- Stir in the chopped almonds and chocolate chips.
- If necessary, add another Tbsp of milk. Don't make the dough too wet.
Assemble the cookies
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to scoop the dough.
- In your hands shape and flatten the cookie. If the cookie dough sticks to your hands, wet them a little.
- Place the cookies on a plate or cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy the cookies.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.